sections in the article
This article provides an overview of the inriver Web Portal and Dashboard and describes the different stages of managing information throughout the PIM process.
About the inriver web portal and the dashboard
The inriver Web Portal and the Dashboard provide a single point of access to a set of role-based capabilities where your marketing professionals contribute to each step of the PIM process.
inriver provides an efficient and controlled management of all PIM functionalities your product marketing organization needs - using only a web browser.
Depending on your license, the inriver Web Portal may also provide seamless access to add-on functionality such as Content Store and Syndicate. Read more about add-on functionality and how it can improve your PIM process in this article.
Benefits of using the web portal
The inriver Web Portal provides
- A single point of access to all PIM functionality.
- A holistic view for creating that perfect product experience.
- Core and add-on functionality that helps you achieve a faster time-to-market while saving money.
- A logical and more effective workspace for specific users.
- Visual drag-and-drop UI, wizards, and notifications. Create a flexible workspace and a better user experience.
- Statistics, displaying the progress of the enrichment process and goal fulfillment.
To learn more about the inriver login flow, read this article.
Read more about inriver login URLs in this article.
For information about supported browsers, read this article.
Customizing the inriver dashboard
To learn more about customizing the inriver Dashboard to reflect your company profile, read this article.
To learn more about setting date and time format in Google Chrome, read this article.