sections in the article
This article describes how you can use the Quick Edit function to quickly get access to edit some fields for an Activity or other entity setup for Planner.
To use the quick edit
- In Planner, click Overview to open the Gantt chart that shows the list of Marketing activities.
- Find the Activity that you want to edit in the list of activities on the left side of the Gantt Chart.
- Click on the Pen-icon aligned to the right in the list of Activities.
Note! If there is no Pen-icon this function has not been configured yet. Talk to your Administrator to get it configured so that you can start using the Quick Edit. You enable it under the Configuration tab.
- A dialog is opened with a subset of the fields for the entity. Make the changes you want to the entity.
- Click the Save button in the top right corner to save your changes.
- The dialog closes and a confirmation text is presented to confirm that the changes has been saved.