sections in the article
About an activity
An Activity can be any type of Market Activity like a Campaign, Product Launch, or Event. The Activity contains the top-level information about the market activity that is needed to keep track of the planning and needs to be shared within the marketing organization.
To create an activity
- In Planner, go to Overview.
- Click + Plus-icon in the heading of the Gantt chart.
A dialog is opened to add a new Activity.
- Enter the fields in the form that are relevant to the Activity. Labels marked with a * are mandatory fields that need to have a value to be able to Save the Activity.
- Click Save in the top right corner to save the new Activity.
- The new Activity appear in the list of activities in the left column of the Gantt chart in the Planner Overview.
Note: If the new activity is NOT in the list there might be filters preventing it from being visible in the list. Then review the filter settings to make the new activity visible in the Gantt chart.