sections in the article
This article describes what a starred entity is and how it is used in the restyled Enrich.
About Starred Entities
Starred entities is a way to create a favorite list of entities of any kind, for example products, items, and resources. The favorite list makes it easy for users to access the entities that they might currently be working on.
Viewing Starred Entities
You can access your starred entities from the Entities widget on the inriver Dashboard as well as in the Starred entities widget in Enrich.
To View Starred Entities in the inriver Dashboard
The Starred section in the Entities widget lists the four entities that were last starred. Read more about the Entities widget in this article.
- Click the widget header to open a list of all your starred entities in a separate window.
- Click any of the entity cards to open the entity overview.
To view starred entities in inriver Enrich
The Starred entities widget in Enrich shows a list of your most recently starred entities.
- Click the Show more icon in the top right corner of the widget to view a list of all your starred entities.
- A list of all your starred entities will open in card view.
- Click Enrich in the top navigation bar to return to the Enrich dashboard.