sections in the article
Support through live chat!
The inriver Support Team does also provide help through Live Chat.
Live Chat will available weekdays between 08:00-22:00 UTC.
You find the Live Chat option in the bottom right corner in inriver or in the Community. It looks like:
|Agent available to Live Chat!
Live Chat is offline, but we continue to support you!
How does it work?
- Live Chat will be available during business hours. During this time you can chat with us and ask us questions about the inriver solution.
- You need to login to inriver Community to access the Live Chat.
- We always appreciate and value your feedback. Share with is how we can approve to make your experience better.
Recommended user behavior when using the Live Chat:
- We recommend that you continue to Search first to find the answer to your question.
- If you cannot find what you are looking for, try asking the community or reach out to our Live Chat agents.
- If your issue is more technical, then we recommend you to file a ticket with us so that we can investigate and support you further.
Enjoy the Live Chat! and we look forward to chatting with you soon!
inriver Support Team
Are you looking to allow customer to turn this HELP button off!
Reason I ask is that it's missing leading as our own users think they speaking to their own admins, and also if they do get to speak to someone on the live chat, that person from inriver will not know how we have our product structure and how we using the solution. What help will they offer?
There is already a button on the navigation bar to access the community why have another button on the dashboard.
Hi Ana ANDRADE
At the moment, it's not possible to remove this help button from the dashboard. We would encourage you to submit this as a product idea where it can be seen by others. If other users feel the same way and there's enough engagement, DevOps will take this into account and look into it further.
For the moment, maybe you could advise your users that this chat button is for quick access to inriver support, not their local admins.
Mariana Canavera H.
Please sign in to leave a comment.