sections in the article
Hello and welcome to inriver!
This article explains how to get started with inriver and how to find useful information in our Community.
Note: some content below is gated and you need to get an inriver license to view it.
Start in inriver Community
Start by accessing and familiarizing yourself with the Community, inriver's Knowledge and Community platform. Make sure that your colleagues have access to Community as well.
- To create a Community account, read this article.
- To learn what you can do in the Community, read this article.
Once you are familiar with what's in the Community, make sure that you stay updated by following topics and articles that interest you.
- The Release Notes and News & Updates sections are frequently updated and good to keep track of.
- Subscribe to the inriver status page to stay up to date on maintenance and incidents.
- You can always ask us to add new content in the Knowledge Base if you don't find the content you're looking for. Or ask the Community to leverage their expertise.
Become an active member of our Community by asking questions or joining discussions on a wide variety of topics. You can also share and vote on Product Ideas.
- Update your Community profile and add your picture so that all our users can get to know you.
Get ready for implementation
Once you've familiarized yourself with Community and read up on inriver and all its great features, it's time to prepare for the next step, implementation.
- Have a look at our inriver overview articles and share them with your team. It's a good way to introduce the inriver solution to all the new users.
- If you're short on time, there's a useful 30-minute podcast that explains the basic preparations needed for a successful PIM project: Five Tips for a Successful PIM Project
Implementing a PIM solution requires business change and preparations to be successful. The Community has a lot of information that helps you prepare for success!
- You'll find useful guidelines on how to prepare in this article.
- You also need to set timeline expectations, something that's explained in this article.
Before your first workshop, there's a list of questions you should go through.
- You'll find the list of questions and a downloadable template in this article.
Sign up for training
inriver offers live training courses as well as online courses. Information about the inriver Academy and lists of the upcoming live classes are available in the Community.
In need of help?
If you haven’t found what you were looking for in the Community or if you need assistance specific to your organization, click Get Help in the Community to open a Support ticket. If you have an implementation partner they may log tickets on your behalf.
- You can easily see the status of your Support tickets in the Community.
- You can find more information about Support here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.