sections in the article
inriver is moving towards more incremental, smaller releases to be able to accommodate our customers in a better and faster way. With smaller, more frequent releases, inriver will be able to increase the quality and transparency of the releases and be able to identify and mitigate any erroneous behavior that may be caused by the release much faster. Please note that larger features and/or changes that deem to have a strong impact on customers and partners will of course be communicated in advance.
Please see below for the deployed features and improvements:
As a user in Enrich, working with Entity cards there should now be a better experience working with multi select for entity results:
- Preventing the user from deselecting entities on accidental entity content click
- Reworked entity card's checkbox and context menu buttons
- Bigger click area for checkbox and context menu
- As a user in Enrich there are now larger clickable "three dots" context menu for all entity cards
As a user in the portal, working on the Details tab in Enrich you will now be able to see the FieldTypeId of the fields underneath the field name. This will make it more easy to identify the correct field.
Please note! This feature is only visible if the SHOW_FIELDTYPEID_WHEN_ENRICHING setting has been activated in Control Center.
Please also see below for the deployed bug fixes:
- As a user in the Syndication Mapping, it is now resolved so that when a parent is selected it is reflected as Parent(ParentChild) instead of Child(ParentChild).
- As a user in the Syndication Mapping, rename formats are now downloaded with the latest name.