- Enrich - Using a large screen in web portal could break the load on scroll function.
- Enrich - Alt text in upload media dialog shows wrong value when upload fails.
- Enrich - Specification save button might disappear on low resolution screens
- Enrich - When doing a mass update for entity with parent/child CVL it is not possible to select child CVL values.
- Enrich - Excel data import does not set default value for field if the column is missing in the Excel file.
- Enrich - Saved queries with Completeness group condition could show wrong displays name on rule if the ids are the same on rule and group.
- Plan & Release - Not possible to save new advanced queries in Common Shared work area.
- Plan & Release - Unable to Close Channel entities.
- Plan & Release - Strange Channel Completeness Insight when the Channel is empty.
- Restricted fields - Entity Type id is shown instead of the name.
- Restricted fields - Filtering not enabled for all columns.
- Model - No error message when trying to delete a CVL that is used on entity.
- Model - Import CVL Values with parent/child relations CVL sometimes cause error.
- Model - Recalculating completeness rules could cause timeout error.
- Model - Extended timeout period for uploading new model.
- Image configuration - Added clear cache function to empty cached images based on specific image configuration.
- Log - All error messages not always shown in Log view.
- Added favicon to include the inRiver logo.
- Improved support for High resolution on larger screen.
- Channel Messages might end up in a faulted state preventing channel from being updated.
- Model changes are not reflected in Portal when done from ExtensionManager API.
- ChannelService.GetEntitiesForChannelAndEntityType causes timeout for large requests.
- DataType property is not always set for DtoField.
- ExtensionId property not set for ServerExtensions in Connect Context.
- OnChannelLinkAdded event sent to Connect even if the target entity is excluded by channel filter.
- Inconsistent data caching may cause intermittent errors in ExtensionManager API.
- Calling inbound extensions causes error if the environment service was not previously created.
- UtilityService.DeleteFile may return false even though the delete was successful.
- New NuGet package available for inRiver.Remoting.
- Added setting to specify search behavior (BeginsWith or Contains). Default search behavior has been changed to Contains instead of BeginsWith.
- Locale string fields import could fail.
- Import could fail if Excel sheet name does not match entity type id.
- Login is only possible with role Administrator.