- Not possible to upload large files (> 100 MB).
- CVL value still shown after it has been deleted from the Control Center.
- When entering plain data into a XML-field no error message is shown to the user.
- PDF templates are sometimes rendered in the wrong language.
- PNG logo images are converted to JPEG images with a black background in the Content Store app.
- Environment changes have SQL commands in the page source.
- Importing excel data with fieldset throws error for new entities.
- Create entity with unique field does not provide any user warning when trying to add an existing value.
- Content store freezes when the user has been inactive.
- Entity modified date and created date are displayed in UTC.
- Table view shows dates formatted in US format.
- Query Editor is showing wrong result when parent/child CVLs are used in the search.
- Hidden fields are not available in In Context Editing.
- When saving a query, fieldset information is not stored.
- Downloading large files fails due to memory exception.
- Dates in Enrich Details are always displayed with format “M/d/yyyy hh:mm”.
- Performance improvement for mass update and excel import.
- Importing a new model does not create the "Common Shared Folder".
- "Launch empty workarea" opens the last saved query that was used.
- Model import does not reload the cache.
- Import model ignores sort order for field types.
- Foreign key constraint when importing Completeness in model import.
- Import model timeout occurs before the import is finished.
- Improved UI for managing categories with many languages.
- Default sorting of log data might cause rows to be displayed out of order.
- Improved performance for Model upload.
- New editions are not added to the current text variables in the Print.
- Improved error message for authentication failures.
- Timeout when uploading large files (> 50MB).
- DeleteFile always returns false.
- Custom value lists are not available from the RemoteManager API.
- UpdateCompletenessDefinition makes add instead of update.
- Channel filters does not exclude entities.