- Not possible to save entities if completeness rule setting value is set to null.
- Wrong labels for custom completeness criteria.
- Updating model through Remoting API does not propagate to Portal.
- Search by fieldsets sometimes returns all entities.
- Plan & Release statistics displays wrong totals.
- Query not working when using date/interval and relation condition.
- Two channels with same name cause Plan & Release statistics to fail.
- Unauthorized access to logs from other environments.
- Not allowed empty value for default settings from extensions.
- Re-ordering fields in Model app clears any field type settings.
- Showing customer id instead of name in header.
- CVL listener events are not triggered when updating CVL values.
- Exporting a model does not include field type settings.
- Improved performance for model import.
- Not able to add Partner Users
- Selected Completeness rule type is not always displayed.
- Searching the log returns no results and generates a 502 error.
- Delete a link type with links causes silent error.
- Complex passwords give "invalid username or password" error.
- Unable to delete fields that are restricted.
- Recalculating completeness for entity type fails when there are no rule settings.
- Edit restricted field navigates to wrong URL.
- Logs from extensions are not showing if the log contains too much data.
- Work areas are not cleared when importing a model.
- Foreign Key constraint error when importing model with Completeness.
- Import model ignores field type sort order.
- Checkbox for including CVL values in model export is ignored.
- A valid ApiKey potentially allows access to entities in other channels for a customer in xConnect.
- Uploading large files (>50 MB) gives error.
- ServerExtensions does not save the changes made in OnUpdate events.
- Scheduled extensions that are disabled continue to run.
- Delete events are not sent to entity listener extensions.
- Context.Username shows “system”-user for some events in a ServerExtension.
- "An unexpected error occurred when setting connect message to processed".
- DateTime extension settings are formatted instead of being treated as a string.
- Long running requests cause 502 Bad Gateway errors.
- Parallel threads can cause duplicate fields and links.
- Update Resource entity calls method that is not implemented.