- Enrich load details panel with fieldsets.
- Portal - large searches.
- Excel export.
- General performance improvements.
- Table view shows CVL key instead of value in Enrich.
- When adding a new customer the confirmation mail is linked to Control Center.
- User gets error message instead of being redirected to login page when session times out.
- Some users gets logged out randomly.
- Model changes through remote manager does not invalidate Portal cache.
- CVL values not related to parent CVL are not shown in CVL list.
- Not allowed to have empty value for default settings in extensions.
- De-selecting link entitytype checkbox still sends the value when creating entity type.
- Increased the maximum name length of packages.
- No error messages when trying to delete an extension packages that is in use.
- Not possible to update CVL for field type.
- Error when publishing CVL values updates between environments.
- No validation for extension ids.
- CVL grid is stretched below the bottom of the screen.
- Not possible to remove parent CVL once it has been set.
- Updating packages for inbound extensions are not always replaced properly.
- Custom Completeness criteria does not show up in the list of criterias.
- No scrollbar in specification field section.
Download the new version of Rich Client Here