• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 75
  • Subscriptions 105

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mariana Cañavera H.

Mariana Cañavera H. created an article,

✨ Community Highlights ✨ - July 2022

Hello Community! We hope you are enjoying the sunny days! 🌞 We know that during summer most of us are on vacation and work can get somehow slow, but the inriver community is always here for you. Du...

Mariana Cañavera H. created a post,

What's in your mug, Emilia Nilsson? ☕

Hi everyone! Today we want to introduce Emilia Nilsson to you 🤗. If you have more questions for her, feel free to leave them in a comment below 👇   What is your job title? - Business Solutions Arc...

Meet the inriver Champions in the community!

At inriver we are proud to have a team of champions that participate in the inriver community, share knowledge with inriver community members and collaborate with inriver. Our champions are the mos...

Mariana Cañavera H. commented,

Hi Ewa Gomulska! Thanks for sharing this beautiful post with us. I'm definitely a walker too. Taking the time to go out and walk, let your mind wander, and breathe is relaxing and energetic. I will...

Hi Sterling Figueroa! Thanks for sharing your summer "offices". I'm my case I love going to the Malmo office during summer to get my daily dose of ice cream 🍦🍧🍨. I also love to go for a walk after...

Hi Nol Zulfiu! You have made a good point. Sometimes it's really difficult to know what to watch with too many options. From my experience, I use at least 3 different streaming services, and I'm wa...

✨ Community Highlights ✨ - June 2022

Hello Community! Summer is here! 🌞 and some of us will be going on vacation, but inriver will still running as usual. A lot has been happening in the first semester of the year, and a lot more will...

Hi Sheldon S., We don't have one article with all the terminology, but we have a glossary section you could share with your team: glossary – inriver community Kind regards, Mariana

🍓 How to celebrate Midsummer? 🌞

Hi everyone! It's Midsummer in Sweden! And for those of you who don't know about it, click below 👇 Get ready to have fun, eat, drink, and stay awake until the next day! Let us know how do you cele...

What's in your mug, Lisbeth Hover? ☕

Hi all! We're starting up our "What's in your mug?" series to give you the opportunity to get to know us at inriver a little better! Today we introduce to you, Lisbeth Hover. What is your job titl...