• Total activity 379
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 119
  • Subscriptions 176

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mariana Cañavera H.
  • Mariana Cañavera H. commented,

Hi Jonas Rozenich, Thanks for your question. You can't change the default view of the dashboard, but you could remove the Channel Insights dashboard. However, we don't recommend it, as it will affe...

• Mariana Cañavera H. created a post,

What are you thankful for? 🍁

Community Talks! Vol. 1, ep. 33. Today is Thanksgiving in the USA, a holiday that celebrates the giving of thanks for the autumn harvest. It is also celebrated in different countries such as Canada...

Hi Estelle Nambord!Thanks for sharing this with us. I didn't know about the "årets julklapp", but it sounds fun to start knitting or doing crochet. I'll add that to my next year's resolutions, and ...

How to create breaks in meetings - Outlook

For those who have consecutive meetings and it feels like you can't take a break for taking a glass of water, coffee, or even visiting the toilet. This is how you can set up breaks in between your ...

Hi Samuli Holmala!Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I invite you to create a post in functional ideas – inriver community so your idea gets votes and helps the Product Team knows what our u...

• Mariana Cañavera H. created an article,

Meet inriver Champion: Daniel Jansson

We are happy to introduce you to Daniel Jansson. He is one of the inriver Champions and a partner. We asked him 10 questions 👇 1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. I live outside of Uppsala (ne...

Official comment

Hello everyone! Thanks for participating in this sweet challenge! 🎃🍬🍭 After carefully counting the candies in the bowl... 🍬 there were 119 candies! 🍬 We had two people with the closest guesses: Dan...

• Mariana Cañavera H. created an article,

✨ Community Highlights ✨ - October 2022

Hello Community! What an exciting time to be part of the inriver community! October has brought us lots of fun, many changes, and awesome learnings that will guide us in the upcoming months. Now No...

🍬🍭 Trick or Treat Challenge 2022 🎃👻

Hello, community! 🤗 The sweet season is here! The scariest time of the year for dentists and the best time for those who enjoy candies. We want to give you another sweet surprise, and we are giving...

Official comment

Good morning everyone! Thanks for participating in this spooky challenge! 🎃👻 Here we have the 3 best comments: In the third place, we have Ragnhild Jonasdottir with 12 votes! In the second place, w...