• Total activity 25
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 13

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rajanish Bhanded

Rajanish Bhanded commented,

Nice feature this will prevent accidentally doing some updates on the wrong environment

Rajanish Bhanded created a post,

Link Rule and Query both assigned to the Node

Hi ,            I have noticed that some of our users have created link Rules and queries also for the nodes . In such scenario which takes precedence and returns the entities for linking to the No...

Thanks Daniel , Does it include count of only channel listener or does it include entity listener , link listener etc.   Regards Rajanish

Publish - Count

Hi All,     I had a query when we login to the ipMC portal we can see the Publish and it displays a number in it . Does the number indicate that these many messages are pending in the system to be ...

Converting Free text Field to CVL affecting Existing Link Rules

Hi ,           We have a requirement from business where they want to convert few of the free text fields to CVLs. This can be achieved by deleting the field and creating a new field with the same ...

Hi I am not able to access the Segment object or these API methods using inRiver.Remoting.iPMC.7.0.18156.2  version. Are these API's only available in some specific version ?  Thanks Rajanish