• Last activity
  • Followed by 2 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 45

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jakob Linders

Jakob Linders created an article,

Error When Logging In to Contribute

This article explains what to do if you get an unexpected error when trying to log in to Contribute. Read more about working in Contribute in these articles.  About the Error Message When trying to...

Link Rules Don't Work

This article explains what to do if the link rules you set don't pull entities into the channel nodes. Troubleshooting Link Rules If link rules don't pull entities into channel nodes as expected, t...

Print Plugin and ARM Processor

This article explains that as of Creative Cloud Desktop App Version 5.3.5.518, the inRiver Print plugin and extension installation isn't supported when using ARM processors. Read more here: https:/...

How do I build a transfer to GS1 within the functionalities of inRiver

Question  What is the easiest way to build a transfer to GS1 within the functionalities of inRiver?How do other customers prepare GS1 exports? Answer  Our customers turn to our partner network when...

Can’t Access the TIFF File URL and View It in Browser

Problem  I cannot access the TIFF file URL and view it in my Chrome browser, instead the file just gets downloaded. Solution That is because Chrome does not support TIFF files. If you open the URL ...

Maximum CSV File Size When Using the Import Adapter

This article provides information about the maximum size of a CSV file that you can import using the Import Adapter. Question What's the largest CSV file that can I import using the Import Adapter?...

LinkEntity Not Returned by ChannelService.GetInboundLinksForEntityAndLinkType

This article explains why the call ChannelService.GetInboundLinksForEntityAndLinkType doesn't return a LinkEntityId. Question If you ask for links using DataService, you get link objects back with ...

Missing Channel Nodes

This article explains why channel nodes might be missing and how to troubleshoot. Missing Channel Nodes There are various reasons for channel nodes to be missing. One reason could be that the size ...