• Total activity 151
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 90
  • Subscriptions 48

Activity overview

Latest activity by Per Bolmstedt | Kodexe ☕
  • Per Bolmstedt | Kodexe ☕ commented,

In REST conventions, 405 means the method is not allowed on the resource. So the consultant should expect 405s depending on the data sent, not only the operation used. 🎅🏽

From my experiences with iPMC; Server extensions process synchronously and run a greater risk of creating noticeable performance degradation. Scheduled extensions typically don't slow anything dow...

Sure. Do it!

RTE = Rich Text Editor

Provide up-to-date examples for all iPMC extension types in the inRiver GitHub repositories. Find a simplistic use case for each type, and provide a minimal implementation to serve as a development...

Provide basic documentation for all interface methods for all iPMC extension types. For example, IChannelListener.ChannelEntityUpdated: Called when data is changed on an Entity that is included in...

Provide a versioned list of known issues. For example, In iPMC v171211, it is not possible to write Publish and Supply events, neither from inside an extension nor remotely.  In the iPMC Remoting ...

• Per Bolmstedt | Kodexe ☕ created a post,

Asset Service

The Asset Service sounds really useful. Does anyone have more information about it? Is it available?

That page is linked several times already in this thread. But it looks like it's been updated to include the base model downloads. Perfect! The packages are additive, so you probably want #5 which ...

I have five importable base model files (see below) now from inRiver, which work fine to import, so I haven't had to create anything manually. Mandatory  Mandatory + Product/Item Mandatory + Produ...