Hello inriver learners!
In March 2022, we at the inriver Academy are currently revising our learning experience design because we would like to better align to our learners’ expectations and needs.
Would you like to share your insights with us through an online interview (Zoom or Teams--max 50 minutes). The information you share with us will be treated as anonymous and strictly confidential, and we will not keep it for longer than 6 months.
Examples of topics that the interview questions will cover
- Questions about your role, your most common tasks, and challenges.
Learning preferences, goals, and habits
- Examples of systems or methods that you find effective when learning about inriver or other systems
- A reflection of how much time you generally have available for learning (formally and informally)
Media types and information search preferences
- Examples of media types you prefer to use, tools you normally use
- A reflection of how you’ve approached learning a new task or tool in the past where training was not directly available
- Insights about the criteria you would normally use to find information
If interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know your best availability to talk to me, and if a meeting in Zoom or Teams would work out for you.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Learning Experience Designer at inriver
Please sign in to leave a comment.