sections in the article
inriver is moving towards more incremental, smaller releases to be able to accommodate our customers in a better and faster way. With smaller, more frequent releases, inriver will be able to increase the quality and transparency of the releases and be able to identify and mitigate any erroneous behavior that may be caused by the release much faster. Please note that larger features and/or changes that deem to have a strong impact on customers and partners will of course be communicated in advance.
Please see below for the deployed features and improvements:
- As an admin user in the Control Center setting up the custom tabs for an entity type (HTML Templates of type EditTemplates); you will now be able to configure the order in which the tabs should appear, which will make you able to control what order they are presented for the users. Previously the tabs were presented in the order that they were created.
- As a user in the Portal exporting data to Excel, you will now be able to get the applicable CVL values exported together with the exported data. This will make it possible to understand what values that can be used.
Please also see below for the deployed bug fixes:
As a user working with resources it is now corrected so that when deleting a resource file from the media tab, a ChannelEntityDeleted event is triggered. This should prevent the user from losing information and getting errors in all environments.
- As a user in the portal working with collections with Syndicate, it is now possible to create new collections, and the UI for creating new collections is now displayed correctly.
- As a PIM user adding new field types via the Remoting API there should be no errors shown.
- As a user in Control Center and deleting a language, it will be automatically deleted in the content store language configuration.