sections in the article
inriver is moving towards more incremental, smaller releases to be able to accommodate our customers in a better and faster way. With smaller, more frequent releases, inriver will be able to increase the quality and transparency of the releases and be able to identify and mitigate any erroneous behavior that may be caused by the release much faster. Please note that larger features and/or changes that deem to have a strong impact on customers and partners will of course be communicated in advance.
Please see below for the deployed features and improvements
- As an Enrich user, we have made it possible to utilize Chat-GPT to assist you when enriching your products. However, since all customers and clients might have different policies for AI-generated content we need your approval for enabling this functionality; please see the following link - How to set up and use Inspire to generate and translate text for your products – inriver community
- The query editor in Enrich has been upgraded to also support OR between the field conditions for the chosen entity type. This upgrade comes with a limitation that you can either have OR between all field conditions or AND between all field conditions, it's not possible to have combinations within the field conditions. The support for OR has been added to field conditions only - not when adding a condition for a related entity type or between any other types of conditions.
- As an Enrich user you will now be able to cancel all possible jobs (from the user interface) that are in a State 'Queued' or 'Running' in order to not have to block jobs to prevent your work.
- As an Enrich user, you can now have a view of the linked entities on "Includes" and "Included in" tabs as a “top-to-bottom” list. This will make it easier to sort them in your preferred order. So when looking at the “Includes”/”Included in” tab for an entity in Enrich there is a new option "Sortable card view" that you can click to get a vertical list of entities showing for each link type. It is also possible to move the entity cards up or down to change the order and this will update the index order of the entity links and if there is more than 50 entities linked there is a "Show all" button showing
- As an Enrich user enriching your products you will now be able to hide the read-only fields so that it is more clear which fields that you can edit
- As a user in Enrich you are now able to open the Query Editor directly from the Dashboard so that you can easily navigate without a lots of clicks to reach Enrich
- As a Control Center user working with the fields of an entity in the model you now have the ability to see the FieldTypeId parameter in the list of fields so that you can more easily understand what field to work with and the column is showing next to the Name field. Also to make it more user-friendly - when the text is longer than what fits in the table cell there is a tooltip showing the whole text when hovering over the text