sections in the article
inriver is moving towards more incremental, smaller releases to be able to accommodate our customers in a better and faster way. With smaller, more frequent releases, inriver will be able to increase the quality and transparency of the releases and be able to identify and mitigate any erroneous behavior that may be caused by the release much faster. Please note that larger features and/or changes that deem to have a strong impact on customers and partners will of course be communicated in advance.
On April 1st - April 2nd, the following were deployed to all stacks:
New functionality in Enrich:
As a user, I want to be able to see how many characters a field value consists of so that I can create the best product data possible
New functionality for Syndicate:
As a user, I want to set my own response limit for REST API responses in Syndicate functions, so I can control the size and performance of my syndications.. You can read more about it in this article.
Improvements and/or enhancements:
Correction for resource thumbnail still shown after copying an entity excluding resource relations
- Correction for a child CVL revision history is not updating at the same time mass update on parent CVL field was performed but rather on the next save trigger.
- Correction for REST API - Extensions are not notified of CVL Added if the cache is not loaded
- Correction for the AutoMap functionality to Map CVL value to Enum fields within a Mapping is not working in Syndicate
- Correction for import errors "Exception is thrown adding entity. Message: An unexpected error occurred when adding entities", user cannot create new entities in bulk using import.
- Correction for Syndicate - GetExtraRelatedEntityFieldDisplayValue throws the "Must declare the scalar variable @languageINNER" exception.