sections in the article
inriver is moving towards more incremental, smaller releases to be able to accommodate our customers in a better and faster way. With smaller, more frequent releases, inriver will be able to increase the quality and transparency into the releases and be able to identify and mitigate any erroneous behavior that may be caused by the release much faster. Please note that larger features and/or changes that deem to have a strong impact on customers and partners will of course be communicated in advance.
On March 11th - March 12th, the following patches were deployed to all stacks:
- Correction for Child CVL field revision history not updating when mass update on parent CVL was performed whereas child CVL field revision history should update at the same time mass update on a parent CVL was performed.
- Correction for inconsistent permission behavior for Set the Main Picture without the UpdateLink permission
Improvements and/or enhancements for Syndicate:
- Correction for Output Wizard where settings are being reset when moving between steps
- Correction for Related entity function where it's not possible to delete 'Related entity type 2', 'Related entity type 3' etc. fields
- Correction for Unclear error message for saving mapping when format file is deleted
- Correction for Unclear error message when output name is not meeting the criteria
- Correction for Output wizard where format is not reset when switching "Output type'' if ''Enable compression'' set as true
- Correction for Mapping wizard where EntityType Id was displayed instead of Display Name
- Correction for CVLValue function outputs empty value if an entity is linked to more than 1 entitytype when it should contain the correct value
Improvements and/or enhancements for Content store:
- Correction for images not scaling properly and not showing up in search results wheras images should scale regardless of display settings