sections in the article
inriver is moving towards more incremental, smaller releases to be able to accommodate our customers in a better and faster way. With smaller, more frequent releases, inriver will be able to increase the quality and transparency into the releases and be able to identify and mitigate any erroneous behavior that may be caused by the release much faster. Please note that larger features and/or changes that deem to have a strong impact on customers and partners will of course be communicated in advance.
On February 11th - February 12th, the following patches were deployed to all stacks:
Improvements and/or enhancements for Syndicate:
- As a user, I want the drop-down lists to be in alphabetical order, so it's easier to find my desired value.
As a user, I want the wizard to be clear on what is optional, so I can set up my output without being unsure what to do.
- Correction for when uploading Excel Syndication through attached Format File and Template File that contains calculations and the calculations are overwritten.
- Correction for when XML output are created with wizard lowercase is seen for 'xml' output.
Correction for when downloading a CSV-file format and a text in the file contains a double-quote character " the CSV-file formatting is broken
- Correction for when mass update change the wording in the Mass update report dialog in Jobs to not be misguiding
- Correction for when multiple users are making updates within one contribute organization, those updates are then attributed to the last user that made any changes