sections in the article
inriver is moving towards more incremental, smaller releases to be able to accommodate our customers in a better and faster way. With smaller, more frequent releases, inriver will be able to increase the quality and transparency into the releases and be able to identify and mitigate any erroneous behavior that may be caused by the release much faster. Please note that larger features and/or changes that deem to have a strong impact on customers and partners will of course be communicated in advance.
On January 28th - January 29th, the following patches were deployed to all stacks:
Improvements and/or enhancements for Syndicate:
As an enrich user working with an entity on the "Included in" tab, I should NOT be able to use the drag & drop functionality to change the order of entities so that I'm prevented from messing up the sort order of entities in an unintended way
Correction for emptying values using mass update not possible for LocaleStrings
- Correction for when running a mass update on a multi-select CVL field, the text for certain CVL values can render over the radio buttons for "Update Method: Append, Remove, Replace
Correction for when shift-click method by selecting the top entity, scrolling down, and selecting a second entity by holding down shift-click. This should select all entities between the first and second selected entity.
- Correction for when you have several entities (for example items) linked to another entity for example (product), an update made to an item which is not assigned the link index 0 can trigger a link index change.
Improvements and/or enhancements for Channel insights:
- Enhancement to only display Related retailers on step 2 of the setup wizard in accordance with the selected brand from step 1
- As a user, I want to be able to select search results page size in Content Store, so I can browse the result list more efficiently.
- Correction for unexpected error when making a search query or open entity details tab (only happening in small subset of environments)
- Correction for scenario when multiple users are making updates within one contribute organization, those updates are then attributed to the last user that made any changes