sections in the article
This article provides a detailed list of the features of the SAP Commerce Cloud adapter.
- Synchronize product data at scheduled times or on-demand. You decide whether to publish the full data set or just the latest updates.
- Supports the SAP CC category classification model for simple products and generic products with multi-dimensional product variants.
- Easy mapping of inriver model fields to SAP CC product features, feature lists and hierarchical product navigation structures.
- Support for SAP CC product relations (cross-sell/upsell, related products and more) as well as bundling and synchronization of product groups.
- Support for multi-lingual product information and inriver’s product specification model (e.g., ETIM technical specification data).
- Connect multiple SAP Commerce Cloud product catalogs at once with inriver’s flexible outbound channels.
This is a detailed list of the features supported, as well as some limitations. Any use cases or features not listed should be considered as not available.
|replicated hierarchical catalog structure from Channel / Channel nodes||✓||Yes/No configurable (uses SAP CC navigation categories)|
|same Entity at multiple locations in the Channel||✓|
|same Entity at multiple locations in the channel||✓||using different Channel Nodes|
|multiple Channels publishing to the same SAP CC catalog||✓|
|multiple StoreViews supported by a single inriver environment||✓|
|delete entities in SAP CC||✓*||Products and Product Variants are deactivated, not deleted. Deletion of attribute options is not supported.|
|Product > Item Links||✓||mapped to SAP CC Product Variations|
|custom Link types (any)||✓*||used for Bundle attributes, such as Product Quantity|
|Product > Product Links||✓||mapped to SAP CC Product References, such as Upselling|
|sort order on Links for Resources||✓|
|DisplayName / DisplayDescription||✓||part of the FieldType and Attribute mapping|
|CVL Values handled as "Options"||✓|
|Classification Updates||✕||new classification categories need to be created in SAP CC and then mapped in the extension setting|
|attribute groups on Categories||✕|
|extended attributes on Categories||✕|
|Link Entities on Categories||✕|
|Resources on Item||✓|
|Resources on Product||✓|
|Resources without file (URL)||✓|
|use inriver Image Service to scale images||✓|
|same Resource on several Entities, retrieved only once||✓||using SAP CC post persist API call on inriver Asset Service|
|multiple image configurations for Resource||✓|
|non-image Resources (.pdf)||✓|
|send changed media files only||✕||image URLs are exported with their respective Products|
|Resources on channel node (Categories)||✕|
|meta data on Resources||✕|
|DataType XML (as string)||✓|
|DataType CVL (string)||✓||CVL Keys in Product and Variant. CVL Fieldtype must be mapped to SAP CC Value List Categories in order to export attribute option|
|DataType CVL (LocaleString)||✓|
|DataType CVL (multi-value)||✓|
|Predefined EntityTypes, for instance Look/Bundle||✓||use of SAP CC Product References (consists of)|
|Specification||✓||not on Categories and Images|
|Advanced Text Objects||✓|
|Meta Data on links (LinkEntity one/many fields)||✓*||Bundle Products only|
|Meta Data on channel nodes||✓|
|SKU JSON in PIM transformed to Items/Variants||✓|
|Custom Entities (any)||✕|
* The integrating system has the possibility to support features in a limited capacity.
Article is closed for comments.