sections in the article
We are happy to introduce you to Daniel Jansson. He is one of the inriver Champions and a partner.
We asked him 10 questions 👇
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I live outside of Uppsala (near Stockholm) with my family of five (two small children and a dog).
I’m currently working as a PIM architect at Cypoint Inspire which is a small startup company with a focus on Unified Commerce.
In my spare time, I like playing Padel or playing with my kids and the dog.
2. How long have you been working with inriver PIM?
I have been working with inriver PIM since 2015 when I started my career as a junior developer.
3. In your opinion, what are the 3 best things about inriver PIM?
1. The elastic data model, to be able to model almost every use case that is out there. I have modelled everything from “standard” retail product-item models to very complex models for e.g., construction equipment.
2. The extendibility of the PIM system, to be able to implement your own business critical implementations and to be able to easily integrate with other systems.
3. That inriver PIM still develops new core functionality and improvements of existing functionality to still be the leading-edge PIM system out there.
4. If someone has a question about inriver PIM, what topics do you prefer to answer?
I like to try to assist in questions around how to solve things such as advanced modelling or technical questions, like how to implement extensions to get the most out of the system.
5. What advice would you give to someone who is starting to work with inriver PIM?
Start with the inriver academy and read through the basics of PIM on the Community pages. Use the excellent Community to find information and if you don’t find it then share your questions with the Community and someone will help you.
When implementing stuff in inriver it’s important to try to find the “simplest” solutions so that you don’t put too much complexity into your PIM system.
Discover the other 5 questions and get to know more about Daniel in the video below 😉👇
Want to know more about Daniel Jansson? Feel free to leave him a question in the comments and connect with him on LinkedIn.
Daniel Jansson this is great :D Thank you for sharing. Do you and Peter Norlander (ICP) exchange smart home ideas from time to time :p?
Thanks Nicky Lilja. It was an honor to attend!
We have not yet exchanged any smart home ideas but I will for sure bring it up next time we meet (hopefully at PIMPoint :) )
That sounds awesome, then we can discuss both smart things at home and at work. ;-) Sounds like a plan, see you at pimpoint then!
Please sign in to leave a comment.