sections in the article
inriver is moving towards more incremental, smaller releases to be able to accommodate our customers in a better and faster way. With smaller, more frequent releases, inriver will be able to increase the quality and transparency into the releases and be able to identify and mitigate any erroneous behaviour that may be caused by the release much faster. Please note that larger features and/or changes that deem to have a strong impact on customers and partners will of course be communicated in advance.
On October 10th - October 11th, the following patches were deployed to all stacks:
- Enrich - As an enrich user exporting data to excel in a long running job I would like to be able to cancel my export when it's in a faulty state
- Enrich - Correction for query editor when query has too many conditions they overlap with the save options
- Enrich - Correction for when working with split work areas, closing one and then opening another one, text becomes overlayed and export is non-accessible
- Controlcenter - Corrections for admins being unable to update First Name or Last Name info in user's account.
- Controlcenter - Correction for "Inriver role is required" notification is always showing regardless if role is present or being re-added.
- Syndicate - As a user, I want to be able to update the image icons of formats, so I can do maintenance on my product feeds without having to create new ones.
- Syndicate - Correction for Setup/Configuration tab when popup menu doesnt fit the browser window