sections in the article
inriver is moving towards more incremental, smaller releases to be able to accommodate our customers in a better and faster way. With smaller, more frequent releases, inriver will be able to increase the quality and transparency into the releases and be able to identify and mitigate any erroneous behaviour that may be caused by the release much faster. Please note that larger features and/or changes that deem to have a strong impact on customers and partners will of course be communicated in advance.
On September 24th - September 25th, the following patches were deployed to all stacks:
Improvements and/or enhancements for Syndicate:
- Default function Coalesce - https://community.inriver.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023962633-Inriver-Syndicate-default-functions
- As a user I want to be able to see the mapping name in its full form regardless where I am so I can rest assured I am doing the right things.
- As a user I would like to see how many characters I am limited to and how many I've used when I type a Format name, so I don't have to go by trial and error.
- As a customer setting up or modifying a syndication, I would like to have the side options eg Mappings, Work Areas, Formats, and Outputs to be moved to a sub-nav menu, so that I can reduce any clutter and be streamlined in my actions of setting up my syndication.
- Change tab name from Setup/Configuration to "Configuration"
Correction for Mapping - "Name" tab not being underlined if create new mapping
Ensure that Community article is opened in a new tab when working in Syndicate
Correction for changing a Mapping with Upload new Format File shows fields in redwhich are deleted but actually not deleted from model
Correction for several "Existing query" windows are opened if click "New work area" several time when creating new syndication
Correction for output from Syndicate that gives empty row when using data field "Double"
- Correction for mapping when name has more than 40 characters the header is displayed incorrectly on the mapping tab
Improvements and/or enhancements for Enrich:
- Correction for when using query editor, changing linked entity and trying remove linked entity error in browser console is displayed. Error in console appears and no possibility remove search criteria for related entity
- Correction for when working in query editor and trying to run a query with text conditions, the system prompts an error about a value missing when it's actually set up
- Correction for when you try to search entities in the left work area you see the black search screen and the entity's name is shown only after hovering over it.
- Correction for Enrich and specific models, DateTime field not showing properly in query editor
- Correction for wrong file extensions after downloading a resource - The file should get downloaded with the correct extension as setup in the image configuration.
- Correction for when using the table view in the Includes or Included in tab, user gets a (relatively) blank table, only with a header row. This despite the fact there should be related entities shown.
- Correction for quick search to remove pink colour when hovering over in left work area
- Correction for Includes - Remove relation not visible - When trying to remove relation and the link entity type is on bottom, its not visible.'
- Correction for drag and drop when using the select all option to drag entities into the activity entity and the amount of entities is large (> 200 ), user gets uncaught error and the entities are not dragged
- Correction for drag and drop that stops working after removing a relation
- Correction for when utilizing a Split Workspace that has the same query on both sides, checkboxes will mimic each other on both sides of the Split view when in Cardview.
- Correction for scenario when static workareas are wiped when updating with more than 1000 entities