sections in the article
We are happy to introduce to you Dave Norvell. He is one of the inriver Champions and a partner.
We asked him 10 questions ?
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I'm 42 years old and live in Johnson City TN. I graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Computer Science in December 2003. Today, I work at Ntara as a Senior Developer, Solutions Architect, and Development Manager. I have been an inriver champion since the program’s inception.
When I'm not working, I love to play board games and video games with my kids.
2. How long have you been working with inriver PIM?
I have been working with inriver PIM since 2016, so 6 years.
3. In your opinion, what are the 3 best things about inriver PIM?
- Its ability to customize the ingestion and extraction of data (customizes inbounds and outbounds)
- Its ability to have a dynamic model schema (elastic data model)
- Its ability to trigger custom events to create automation and reduce manual work (listeners)
4. If someone has a question about inriver PIM, what topics do you prefer to answer?
I’m pretty well versed in everything but Print module. I welcome any discussion around most inriver topics!
5. What advice would you give to someone who is starting to work with inriver PIM?
- Pick the right partner
- Don't try to short cut things do the work
- Don't force/focus your model based on only one of your outbounds
Discover the other 5 questions and get to know more about Dave in the video below 😉👇
Want to know more about Dave Norvell? Feel free to leave him a question in the comments and connect with him on LinkedIn.