sections in the article
We are happy to introduce to you Bo Pedersen. He is one of the inriver Champions and a partner.
We asked him 10 questions 👇
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
My name is Bo Pedersen, and I am a Senior Manager at immeo P/S.
With more than 2 decades of knowledge and experience in business technology, I have a strong passion for working with business stakeholders and sharing my knowledge and expertise. This is especially focused on the whole product experience lifecycle.
I provide technology direction and guidance to business units and markets – in order to enable the best business processes and capabilities and to ensure the technology solutions meet current and future business needs. In addition to this, I will as Business Solution Manager participate in the development of technology strategies, collaborate with the business on a strategic level, and communicate to the different stakeholders making sure that the approved roadmaps, programs & projects are executed & followed.
My objective is to make sure the business makes the right technology decision and investments within and across business units and make sure they are implemented as effectively and efficiently as possible. In addition to this, I act as a liaison between the business units, markets, and IT – in order to make sure the business agenda is sufficient technology supported and the business gets the most out of the investment.
As Business Solution Manager I make sure all stakeholders are timely involved and the business demands are processed according to the demand management process within the business.
I facilitate technology innovation and promote new opportunities to the business that might lead to new business capabilities and improved business processes.
2. How long have you been working with inriver PIM?
I have been with Immeo the past 6 year where I have been working with inRiver PIM.
Coming from a position as Business Technology Manager facilitating PIM/DAM at Pandora.
I combine a profound business understanding of the product information domain with an in-depth understanding of the inriver platform. I have consistently demonstrated a unique capability as an advisor on both a strategic and operational level. In addition, I have headed both inriver implementation and migration projects.
3. In your opinion, what are the 3 best things about inriver PIM?
inriver PIM brings … Consistent, up-to-date data to all contact points, reduced time-to-market, and provides an easy overview of all marketing materials produced.
- Speed to market.
- Consistent communication as a “One single version of the truth”.
- Improved Co-Op Marketing.
4. If someone has a question about inriver PIM, what topics do you prefer to answer?
- How inriver PIM can support your business requirement in terms of your business strategy within product marketing.
- Advising on both a strategic and operational level.
5. What advice would you give to someone who is starting to work with inriver PIM?
- Do not be limited by the limitations in the system, but find the optimal solution that will drive your business needs with value to follow.
- Prepare for future opportunities by ensuring the ability to communicate accurate and consistent product information across your omnichannel landscape, by increasing your focus on master data, product data, localization, and orchestration of product data with associated content (Product related information and Digital media).
- Avoid silo thinking and ensure that the commercial marketing content can benefit multiple platforms you need to support for both digital & physical appearance (print production etc.)
- Make your marketing infrastructure as modular as your products itself.
Discover the other 5 questions and get to know more about Bo in the video below 😉👇
Want to know more about Bo Pedersen? Feel free to leave him a question in the comments and connect with him on LinkedIn.