sections in the article
We are happy to introduce to you Aleks Amundsen. He is one of the inriver Champions and a partner.
We asked him 10 questions 👇
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
My name is Aleks Amundsen and I am a manager at Immeo. I grew up in the United States in Seattle with a Norwegian family, so naturally, I live in Copenhagen and got married in Istanbul.
2. How long have you been working with inriver PIM?
I have been working with inriver PIM for 7 years now, helping companies with their information on products like hearing aids, t-shirts, windmills, and everything in between.
3. In your opinion, what are the 3 best things about inriver PIM?
The three best things about inriver PIM are:
- The fully flexible and customizable data model.
- The ability to customize the user interface which allows you to create a solution to any problem.
- The streamlining of data and processes to help people work in a better way.
4. If someone has a question about inriver PIM, what topics do you prefer to answer?
The topics I prefer to answer tend toward abstract processes and issues that exist within a company which don't have a clear solution. This allows me to get creative and figure out how best to leverage the flexibility of inriver to propose some potential fixes.
5. What advice would you give to someone who is starting to work with inriver PIM?
I would advise someone that is starting to work with inriver to be vocal about any issues they are having. If there's something that is hard for them to do or something they wish they could do in a different way, then there is probably something that can be done to help them.
Discover the other 5 questions and get to know more about Aleks in the video below 😉👇
Want to know more about Aleks Amundsen? Feel free to leave him a question in the comments and connect with him on LinkedIn.
Please sign in to leave a comment.