sections in the article
Hello Community! 🤗
Time flies and February is almost gone! 😱 Saint Valentine’s month has brought us new updates we are sure you will love! Stay tuned for the new events and stay engaged with the good vibes in the community.
So here we go! 😍
What’s Happening in the community?
Love is in the air 💕
We love and appreciate our community so much that we have been constantly working on improving our articles. We are taking care of our knowledge base to enhance the community experience by creating, updating, and organizing all the content. Our aim with this action is that you will be able to learn more about inriver, and if you are looking to learn or share something and you can’t find it in our knowledge base, join the community conversations!
This month we launched Print 2.0, an updated version of our Print offering, accessible directly from your inriver dashboard. If you want to find more information about how to move to Print 2.0 click here. For more information about Print 2.0 visit the following section.
Top 10 users
The community isn’t possible without you, so we have compiled the top 10 users of the month! You have been doing an amazing job engaging in the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations ongoing and cheers for the good vibes!
- Konstantine Fioretos
- Mark Stuart-Walker
- Mable Verghese
- Daniel Jansson (ICP)
- Alex Moss (ICP)
- Kenneth Ayre
- Emilia Nilsson
- Ewa Gomulska
- Henk-Jan van Pesch (Diversey)
- Ulrik Viebke
5 Recommended Articles
Here in the community, you can find more than 1800 articles. Here are 5 articles for you to read that we cannot get enough of:
- N-6 deploy schedule: March 2022 – inriver community
- Print 2.0 at a glance – inriver community
- Print vs Print 2.0 – inriver community
- join the fun! – inriver community
- Read this first: Integration framework – inriver community
Academy News: 300% increase!
We are happy to announce that inriver academy has tripled in size - moving from a one-man team to three creative minds working together!
Three times the power, effort, creativity, and dedication that contributes to the common mission of all inriverians - making inriver’s customers the best in the world at marketing and selling their products.
Let’s meet the team:
A few words from Irina, who joined our inriver academy team in November 2021:
“Quick facts about me:
- Born and raised in Russia
- Used to live in Finland for over 10 years, currently live in Amsterdam
- Work for an amazing company – inriver as a Learning Experience designer
- Love inline skating and “addicted” to chocolates (better to keep the vending machine with sweets far away from me, otherwise they will quickly become billionaires)
Before joining inriver, I worked in sales and marketing in a FinTech company. I earned my master’s degree in Communication Management from HH UAS in Helsinki. My passion is to help people, create interesting and visually appealing content in various formats: articles, product hints, video tutorials, training, and presentations. The most exciting thing about my job now is the opportunity to meet and learn from so many amazing people! Looking forward to meeting you all!”
At inriver, we love to see you succeed. Therefore, on March 9, 2022, we want to invite you to our free webinar on How to optimize revenue on online marketplaces and resellers in 2022.
Learn how to:
- Identify the elements on the digital shelf that drive revenue
- Modernise and set KPIs that help measure and optimise product performance
- Identify and fix common errors that impact revenue
- Develop a strategy that scales so you can beat the competition today and tomorrow
Sign up here!