sections in the article
The January N-6 release is a maintenance release which contains improvements and bug fixes across the platform. The release includes several fixes for Enrich and Syndicate among a lot of other amazing improvements for our service. Enjoy!
Below is a short summary of the improvements delivered in this release. Note that the scope of the release might change to some extent during testing; prompting updates to the release notes.
The following have been delivered smoking hot to you with this release:
- As a user in Syndicate, I will now hace more precise error messaging in displaying what has gone wrong, which means that I can work more independently.
As a user in Enrich, when doing a mass update on multi CVL fields it will be possible to select what kind of update that should be done. This will make it possible to control if the selected values should be appended to current values, removed from current values or replace current values.
- Please also see the article on new syndicate extensions as part of N-6.
For Enrich - the following improvements and bug fixes have been implemented:
Excel export that has an EntityType with special characters in its displayName will succeed.
- Names of the Task Status can contain a space charachter
- Excel import will now update Last Modified date
- When searching for products, selecting one of these products and removing all the content from one field will now be possible
- The " option should will be unchecked after updating a work area
- Collapse function does now also work on Linked Entities Groups on the Includes tab
- Expand and Collapse icons will now change correctly on the Specification tab for Products
- A new workarea is now kept and not lost after closing the entity overview
- The specification field label will be presented in the UI and break up on several lines when the label is long so that a user can search to find the field
- Possible to rename a new, non saved, query in a work area
- Possible to download media from the Task entity.
- Possible to download media going through the Dashboard
For Syndicate - the following improvements and bug fixes have been implemented:
- Automapping feature will exist along with already mapped functions in LocaleString Fields
- Functions from the existing mapping will be copied over to the duplicated mapping
- Output headers will now match the mapping headers
- The selected delimiter from the previous edit made, will be displayed when reopening the function
- Possible to edit Custom function with input parameter after cancelling it
In a previous release deployed during 2021 we introduced the restyled UI meaning that customers can activate the restyled inriver UI themselves through a server setting in Control Center. For detailed instructions on how to enable the restyled UI, read this article.
Note that the scope of the release might change to some extent during testing, prompting updates to the release notes. As always, links to articles are added and updated continuously as we're rolling out the update.