sections in the article
Calling all super users! Do you have an inriver PIM tip that’s made your life easier? Know an amazing shortcut that saves you tons of time? Found a fun new use for some standard functionality? We’d love to hear your insights, and share them with our 2000+ PIMpoint attendees.
Create a short video and learn from each other
We want to get our customers and partners more involved in the content at this year’s event – plus give you (and your skills!) a few minutes in the spotlight. If you want to participate, all you need to do is submit a short video. We’ll use these videos in a PIMpoint session designed to help our most experienced Community members connect and learn from each other, as well as support newbies who are at the start of their PIM journey.
Here’s how it works
To participate, all you need to do is submit a short video. No fancy editing or special equipment is required – just record yourself using your computer or phone. Here is everything you need to know to get started:
1) Pick one question you’d like to answer:
- What’s your secret shortcut/tip/hack every inriver user should know about?
- What inriver functionality are you most excited about?
- Why should other companies use inriver?
- What do you love about inriver?
2) Record your video:
- Start telling us your name, role, and the company you work for
- Next, tell us the status of your PIM implementation (currently implementing, implemented recently, or well-established)
- Now answer the question you have selected!
3) Send us your video:
- Please limit it to 2 minutes maximum
- We prefer MP4 files but can work with MOV files, too
- Please use WeTransfer to send your video to email@example.com
- By sending us your video, you are giving inriver consent to include all or part of it in a PIMpoint session, as well as use your company logo
That’s it! We’ll take care of the rest. Have any questions or need some more info? Leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you right away.