sections in the article
January 8, 2019
In this first episode of 2019, we are joined by Matilda Hansson (Digital Product Manager) and David Fuentes (Information Technology) of Dometic to talk about how switching to inRiver PIM benefited their company as a whole. After facing challenges with their current PIM system, it was time for a change. Implementing inRiver PIM ultimately reduced company costs and increased efficiency. Sounds almost too easy, doesn't it?
Hear Matilda talk about:
- Rebranding and consolidation projects on steroids
- How Dometic manages product information in 24 languages and 35 dialects
- What enrichment strategy they have for different types of products
Hear David talk about:
- How Dometic managed to cut the number of attributes to under 10%
- How Dometic rolled out PIM to 300 users around the world
- Different kinds of master data and his ongoing MDM project.
Do you have a question or would like to recommend a featured guest or topic on the PIMtalk podcast, please leave a comment below.