sections in the article
When you have completed a certification track you will receive a certification. To access your certifications go to My certifications under your personal menu:
Then click on the cup under Operations to download it. You can also share your certification to LinkedIn by clicking on the LinkedIn logo.
Displaying your certification details in LinkedIn
In LinkedIn, manually add the details of your certification to make it part of your LinkedIn résumé:
1. Log into your LinkedIn profile
2. Tap Add section
3. Tap Recommended, then Add licenses and certifications
4. Fill in the relevant details:
- a. Certification name: name of the certification track
- b. Certification authority: inriver
- c. Issue Date: as applicable
- d. Expiration Date: as applicable
- e. Credential ID: as stated at the bottom of your certificate (download it again from your profile if the ID does not show--see above)
Please sign in to leave a comment.