sections in the article
This article describes how to open a View that has previously been saved to reuse the defined filter parameters.
To open a view
- In Planner, click Overview to open the Gantt chart that shows the Marketing activities.
- In the toolbar in the top right corner click the folder icon ( ) called Views...
- A dialog is opened showing three tabs; Views shared with me, My views and All views, where the first one is selected as default. Each tab shows a list of saved Views.
- Click on the name of the View that you want to use.
- The dialog closes and the overview page is reloaded showing the Gantt chart and the matching planner entities according to the filter settings in the View. The heading of the Overview page shows the name of the View that is presented.
To find a view by using the filter function
- In the dialog window to the right, there is a filter function where you can start writing a name of a View to filter out the Views that contain the characters that you write in the name. For each character, you write the list is updated to only show Views that contain the text somewhere in the name.
- All the tabs are filtered using the text that is entered in the filter field so if you select My Views or All Views these lists are also filtered.
- To stop using the Filter to limit the list of Views you clear the filter field and all the Views will be visible in the list again. You can click on the cross-icon in the field to empty all characters at once or just remove the characters.
To find a view using the tabs
- The Open Views dialog consists of three tabs; Views shared with me, My views, and All views.
- The tab Views shared with me shows a list of all the Views that have been shared with the group that I belong to.
- The tab My Views show a list of all the Views that the logged-in user has created.
- The tab All Views show a list of all the Views that have been saved as a whole.
Exporting a view to excel in planner
Please sign in to leave a comment.