sections in the article
This article describes how to export a View into a PDF-document so that you can share the View with others outside of the system or use it to print the Gantt chart.
To export a view to PDF
- In Planner, click Overview to open the Gantt chart that shows the Marketing activities.
- In the toolbar in the top right corner click the print icon ( ) that says Print PDF.
- A spinner is presented with the text Preparing PDF and the page is disabled while the PDF-file is being generated.
- When the PDF-file is done it's available as a downloaded file in the browser.
- The file can be opened, copied or saved to be used to share data with others outside of the system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.