sections in the article
This article provides an overview of the restyled entity overview in Enrich.
About the entity overview
The entity overview provides a 360 overview with easy access to information about where and how an entity is used:
- See where a product (any kind of entity) is active or not active in a Channel node.
- Understand the total usage and placement of a product.
- Make fast marketing decisions based on usage.
- Access and modify relationships like Included in and Includes.
You open the entity overview by clicking an entity card. This is where you view and manage your content. It looks slightly different depending on entity type.
Below is a screenshot of the restyled entity overview in Enrich.
- The vertical entity toolbar contains a set of shortcuts that can be used to manage your content:
- Star entity
- Lock entity
- View and add comments
- Create task
- Copy entity
- System info
- The horizontal entity navigation menu contains tabs where you can view and manage your content.
- The navigation menu contains a number of tabs where you can view and manage your content, for example Details, Specification, Media, Includes, and Included in.
- Each entity overview tab contains sections, with forms and fields where you can view and manage your content.
- The Details section shows a maximum of 10 fields in the overview. You can view all your entity fields in the Details tab, where you edit your content.
- Used in gives an overview of the channels and publications where the entity is used.
- Included in lists all links to your selected entity. Think of these as 'parent' entities.
- Includes lists all links from the selected entity. Think of these as 'child' entities.
- Media displays resources linked to the entity you are working on. From the Media tab, you can upload new media or interact with one of the linked media items.
- Entity completeness is indicated by the completeness chart.
- The top navigation toolbar provides access to in River functionality. The list of available inriver functionality depends on your license.