Sections in the Article
This article explains how to create an Entity in Enrich.
Note! The system settings in Control Center decide what kind of Entity Types exist in your model.
To Create an Entity
In this example you will learn how to create a new Task.
- From the Dashboard go to Enrich Dashboard.
- Click Create new entity in the top tool bar > click Task.
In this example we create a Task, however you can apply the same steps to create another entity type.
- Enter the relevant information for the entity and click Save.
- Your new entity will appear in a work area menu. From here you can save it in a static work area if you created an Item or Product. This Task will appear in Tasks in the Enrich Dashboard.
Good to Know
- The same principle works for all entity types.
- What Entity Types you have depends on your data model.
- Make sure to save your new entity in a work area to continue enriching it.
- Check with your super user to understand your organization´s process to creates new entities, especially entities such as Product and Item.