sections in the article
This article explains how to change the server setting UI_RESTYLE_ENABLED in Control Center to turn inriver's restyled user interface on or off.
Note! Only users with an assigned administrator role can access and modify settings in Control Center.
About inriver's restyled UI
To empower user efficiency, many functions that are frequently used in Enrich and Plan & Release have been improved and the interface has been restyled. The aim has been to create a seamless look and feel when switching between Enrich, Plan & Release and the new Dashboard, as well as other inriver capabilities in the Web Portal. For more information about what's new and improved, read this article.
inriver's restyled UI is rolled out to all customers. It is however not enabled by default. By following the below instructions, users with an assigned administrator role can activate the restyled UI in Control Center for their organization.
For more information about the rollout, read the Restyled inriver FAQs.
Video tutorial: enabling the restyled UI
To add a setting in inriver Control Center
Before enabling the setting, you need to add it to the settings list in Control Center.
- In Control Center > Settings, click the Add Setting button and enter UI_RESTYLE_ENABLED in the setting field.
- Click Save. You will now find the setting when typing "restyle".
To enable or disable the restyled UI
- In Control Center, go to Settings.
- Type "Restyle" in the search field in the Setting column to find the UI_RESTYLE_ENABLED setting in the list.
- To enable the restyled UI, make sure that the value is set to true, then click Save.
- To disable the restyled UI, click the Edit link in the UI_RESTYLE_ENABLED setting row.
- Change the value from true to false, then click Save.
Q. Do I need to clear any browser cache or log out of inriver for the change to take effect?
A. Log out from the Web Portal and log back in again to ensure that the change takes effect.
Q. Will I lose data if I switch between the old and the restyled UI?
A. No. You can switch back and forth between the old and the restyled UI without losing any data.
Q. Do all users need to be logged out from inriver while the setting is changed for the change to take effect?
A. No, users can continue their work while the setting is changed. However, for the change to take effect on their user account, they need to log out from inriver and log back in.
Q. I'm searching for the setting but can't find UI_RESTYLE_ENABLED in the list. Why and what do I do?
A. If you don't find the setting, you need to add it to the settings list. Read more about adding a setting in Control Center here.
Read more in-depth documentation in inriver's Restyled UI