sections in the article
The Business Consultant Certification Track equips you with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead the initial stages of basic inriver implementation project. It consists of three separate courses, each one requiring separate enrolment.
Audience: Business Solution Analysts, PIM Project leaders, PIM Power users
|BC Certification Foundations||Free||e-learning course||ca. 15 hours|
|BC Certification Workshops||€1000 or U$S1000||4 webinars are delivered during the same week||10.5 hours + self-preparation time|
|BC Certification Examination||€300 or U$S300||Online examination||ca. 2 hours to sit the exam|
The Business Consultant Certification Track combines self-paced learning modules with activities, hands-on exercises and remote live sessions. After you have completed the track, you will be able to
- Analyze the requirements of a business
- Transform product information into a scalable and secure Elastic Data Model
- Build the foundation for securing data quality
- Enable business users to work efficiently with inriver
- Prepare inriver for publishing content to several channels
For the fee-paying courses you will receive an invoice once the course has been delivered.
Important, please note: If a cancellation or rescheduling request is received less than 10 (ten) working days before the first session, or in the case of absence without prior notice, the entire training fee will be invoiced without notice.
Business Consultant Certification Track Flow
Business Consultant Workflows | Upcoming Live Sessions 2023
- March: 20th - 24th
- April: 24th - 28th
- May: 22nd - 26th
- June: 26th - 30th
Prerequisites: Completion of the BC Certification Foundations is mandatory.
- Monday, 14:00 - 17:00 CET
- Tuesday, 14:00 - 17:00 CET
- Wednesday, 14:00 - 17:00 CET
- Thursday, 2.5 hours - Unsupervised meeting with your workgroup
- Friday 14:00 - 15:30 CET
*CET - Central European Time zone
To earn a certification, you need to enroll in all three courses and successfully complete them in sequential order:
- BC Certification Foundations e-learning course
- BC Certification Workshops webinar sessions (you register for the course, which includes 4 scheduled webinar sessions)
- BC Certification examination, which you need to pass in order to be awarded the certification.
What if I fail the exam?
You have a maximum of 2 attempts during a 12-month period.
Do you offer any sample exams?
We do not offer any sample exams.
If you are a partner, go to Course catalog - inriver academy for partners
If you are a customer, go to Course Catalog - inriver academy
How do you keep the BC certification up to date after the two year mark?
Hi Sheldon, thanks for asking and excuses for my late reply. We have a recertification program in place, please refer to inriver academy for partners for more information.
Hi there - when will you announce your 2023 certification dates?
Hi Claire Marie Spackman!
Thanks for your question. To find more information about the certifications please go to Academy in the following links if you are:
Mariana Canavera H.
Please sign in to leave a comment.