sections in the article
The Business Consultant Certification Track equips you with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead the initial stages of a basic inriver implementation project. It consists of three separate courses, each one requiring separate enrolment.
Audience: Business Solution Analysts, PIM Project leaders, PIM Power users
|BC Certification Foundations||Free||e-learning course||ca. 15 hours|
|BC Certification Workshops||€1000 or U$S1000||4 webinars are delivered during the same week||10.5 hours + self-preparation time|
|BC Certification Examination||€300 or U$S300||Online examination||ca. 2 hours to sit the exam|
The Business Consultant Certification Track combines self-paced learning modules with activities, hands-on exercises, and remote live sessions. After you have completed the track, you will be able to
- Analyze the requirements of a business
- Transform product information into a scalable and secure Elastic Data Model
- Build the foundation for securing data quality
- Enable business users to work efficiently with inriver
- Prepare inriver for publishing content to several channels
For the fee-paying courses you will receive an invoice once the course has been delivered.
Important, please note: If a cancellation or rescheduling request is received less than 10 (ten) working days before the first session, or in the case of absence without prior notice, the entire training fee will be invoiced without notice.
Business Consultant Certification Track Flow
Business Consultant Workflows | Upcoming Live Sessions 2023
- March: 20th - 24th
- April: 24th - 28th
- May: 22nd - 26th
- June: 26th - 30th
- August 21st - 25th (Cancelled)
- September 18th - 22nd
- October 23rd - 27th
- November 13th - 17th
- December 11th - 15th
Prerequisites: Completion of the BC Certification Foundations is mandatory.
- Monday, 14:00 - 17:00 CET
- Tuesday, 14:00 - 17:00 CET
- Wednesday, 14:00 - 17:00 CET
- Thursday, 2.5 hours - Unsupervised meeting with your workgroup
- Friday 14:00 - 15:30 CET
*CET - Central European Time zone
To earn a certification, you need to enroll in all three courses and successfully complete them in sequential order:
- BC Certification Foundations e-learning course
- BC Certification Workshops webinar sessions (you register for the course, which includes 4 scheduled webinar sessions)
- BC Certification examination, which you need to pass in order to be awarded the certification.
What if I fail the exam?
You have a maximum of 2 attempts during a 12-month period.
Do you offer any sample exams?
We do not offer any sample exams.
If you are a partner, go to Course catalog - inriver academy for partners
If you are a customer, go to Course Catalog - inriver academy