sections in the article
Learn how to access the course catalogue, sign up for courses and opt out of courses on the academy learning portal.
How can I find and enroll in courses?
- If you are a partner, go to Inriver academy for partners
- If you are a customer, go to Inriver academy for customers
When you have signed in, just follow these three easy steps:
1. Click course catalog
2. Locate an interesting course for you. Hint: Click the course title to find more details such as course outline, practical information and completeness rules
3. Click Enroll
Let's take a look at how it's done:
Hint: you can sort the courses by their Name, Date, Price or Category!
Unenroll from the courses:
Did you enroll in the wrong course?
No worries, unenroll yourself just in two clicks as illustrated below:
1. Go to your dashboard and press the learner menu -> My courses
2. Locate the course you want to unenroll yourself from and press the Unenroll button – Ready!
Hint: If you opt out of a course and then change your mind, you can sign up again and your progress for that course will be restored.