sections in the article
Explore the inriver academy, your hub for accessible and engaging learning experiences centered around inriver. With our unique learning approach, we empower all inriver users to learn at their preferred pace and on their own terms. Our learner-focused options assist you in optimizing your learning journey and effortlessly incorporating new knowledge into your daily tasks.
Learn how to access the course catalogue, sign up for courses and opt out of courses on the academy learning portal.
How can I find and enroll in courses?
- If you are a partner, go to Inriver academy for partners
- If you are a customer, go to Inriver academy for customers
When you have signed in, just follow these three easy steps:
1. Click course catalog
2. Locate an interesting course for you.
- Hint 1: Click the course title to find more details such as course outline, practical information and completeness rules
- Hint 2: you can sort the courses by their Name, Date, Price or Category!
3. Click Enroll
Let's take a look at how it's done:
Unenroll from the courses:
Did you enroll in the wrong course?
No worries, unenroll yourself just in two clicks as illustrated below:
1. Go to your dashboard and press the learner menu -> My courses
2. Locate the course you want to unenroll yourself from and press the Unenroll button – Ready!
Hint: If you opt out of a course and then change your mind, you can sign up again and your progress for that course will be restored.