Sections in the Article
This article describes how you can get an overview of an Activity that is setup in Planner.
To Get an Overview of an Activity
- In Planner, click Overview to open the Gantt chart that shows the list of Marketing activities.
- Find the Activity that you want to get an overview of in the list of activities on the left side of the Gantt Chart.
- Click on the Name of the Activity in the list.
- You are redirected to a new page showing the Activity information split up in different tabs:
- Overview show the most important information about the Activity in a readable format. On the top it shows any media files that has been added to the Activity. On the left side you see an overview of all the other entities that the Activity has relations to.
- Details show a form containing all the fields for the Activity. These fields has been decided on when setting up the data model for Planner.
Here you can make changes to the Activity.
- Media show the media files that are uploaded to the Activity. Here you can also upload new images or other media files that are relevant for the Activity.
- Content show other information that is linked/related to the Activity but are not considered as Planner entities so these will not be available from inside the Planner overview when creating views and filters. What can be linked to an Activity depends on how the data model for Planner has been set up. It can be i.e. Products or Items, Influensers and Resources.
- Included in show the entities that the Activity is linked to, i.e. Tasks or a Channel Node.
- Milestones shows the milestones that has been added to the Activity. A milestone that spans over one day will be presented in a diamond shape in the Gantt chart in the Planner overview. The milestone has other fields than the Activity to capture information that is relevant for a milestone. These fields has been decided on when setting up the planner data model.
- Other Planner specific entities can also be presented as tabs here depending on how your Planner is setup. It can be entities to store information about what kind of Staff that needs to be involved in an Activity, what kind of Media Channels that will be used for the Activity or the Budget for the Activity.
The principle is the same meaning that there will be a tab on the Activity that show the entities that are linked to the Activity and these can have different fields defined depending on what is setup for this entity. These entities will also be available in Planner to use for defining the views in the Gantt chart and to create filters of the view.