sections in the article
This article describes how you can see the Completeness on an Activity in Planner. Completeness rules can be setup on Activities and other entities to be able to tell what needs to be done to consider the work with the Activity complete. It can be used to get an idea of how far the work has come with the Activity and how much work there is left.
Completeness is a concept used to define what needs to be done on an Activity, or other entity, to consider the work with the entity complete. It can be used to quickly get an idea of how far the work has come in that you see the percentage how complete it is.
To see the completeness in planner
- In Planner, click Overview to open the Gantt chart that shows the list of Marketing activities.
- Find the Activity that you want to see the Completeness for in the list of activities on the left side of the Gantt Chart.
- You see the Completeness by looking at the percentage presented to the right of the entity name.
- The Completeness is also visualized with a darker color on the bars presented in the Gantt chart.
- If you click on the name of the Activity in the list and navigate to the overview of the Activity you can see the Completeness level in the top right of the page.
- If you click on the completeness symbol a dialog is opened that shows more details about what has been done and what is left to do.