Sections in the Article
This article describes how to add a Milestone to an Activity in Planner.
To Add a Milestone
- In Planner, click Overview to open the Gantt chart that shows the list of Marketing activities.
- Find the Activity that you want to Add a Milestone to in the list of activities on the left side of the Gantt Chart.
- Click on the Name of the Activity in the list.
- You are redirected to a new page showing the Activity information split up in different tabs.
- Click Milestone Tab.
- Click Hamburger menu to the right of the heading Milestone.
- Click Add new entity in the menu that folds out.
- A dialog is opened to add a new Milestone.
- Enter the fields in the form that are relevant for the Milestone. Labels marked with a * are mandatory fields that needs to have a value to be able to Save the Milestone.
- Click Save in the top right corner to save the new Milestone.
- The Milestone is created and linked to the Activity and will appear on the Milestone tab under the Milestone heading.
The Milestone will also be visible in the Overview in Planner if the view is configured to show Milestones.