sections in the article
Before you start
When you enroll for the course you will be billed the training fee of €1050 / 1050 USD via invoice. The fee also includes access to the inriver Training Environment with a dedicated account that you can use for 4 weeks. If a cancellation or rescheduling request is received less than 10 (ten) working days before the first session, or in the case of absence without prior notice, the entire training fee will be invoiced without notice.
After you have enrolled in the course, you can start with the first two online modules
- On the course overview page, click Enroll
- In the pop-up, click Login
- If you haven't already created a user account for the Academy Portal, click Signup and submit your information in the Sign-up form. (Read more about how to create an account on the Academy Portal).
- After you have logged in, click Begin course
- The introduction page provides important information about the course and how it is delivered. Make sure to read it.
- In the course navigation menu, click Sign up for Live Sessions.
- Scroll to the appropriate session, and click Register
BC study group
When you register for the Business Consultant Certification you will have access to the BC study group in the community.
|Note: After you register for the certification it may take some hours for you to have access to the study group.|