Sections in the Article
This article provides a step-by-step instruction on how to create a support ticket.
To Create a Ticket
- When logged into the Community, click Get Help.
- You are given the option to Ask the Community. We encourage to share your question with the Community so that we all can learn from the answer/solution.
If it´s urgent, or want to report an incident. Click submit a ticket.
- Select between Popular Requests or Other Requests.
For example, click Get Access or Activate a Service to get Admin access to Control Center.
- If you select Other requests, select what your request is about.
- Read the Recommended Articles and fill in all the mandatory fields. Make sure to add enough details and screenshots to speed up the resolution process.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the ticket form:
To View Ticket History
- To check your submitted tickets and their status, log into the Community and click your profile name in the top right corner.
- Select My Activities.