Sections in the Article
This article will give you an understanding of what the View and Add Comments feature does and where to find it.
About View and Add Comments
In Enrich on the Entity Overview you find the View and Add Comments feature.
If you want your colleagues to know something about a particular Entity, you can add comments on the Entity. In the entity tool bar you find the comment symbol . You can easily see if there is a comment on the entity by the small notification symbol on the comment. Click on it and his opens a panel where you can add new comments and view previous comments. You can also delete a single comment or delete the entire comments thread.
To add a Comment
- Click View and Add Comments.
- Enter a comment in the comment field.
- Click Post Comment.
Good to Know
- The function is designed to support communication during the enrichment process.
- Currently you cannot edit existing comments. You can however, delete and post new ones.
- You must have appropriate user rights to be able to add, edit and delete Comments on an Entity.
- The function do not support tagging people in comments. For assigning Tasks to your coworkers read more about Task and Collaboration in inRiver.