sections in the article
This article describes how to add values one by one to a CVL that has data type String (one language only).
How to add values to a CVL
Follow these steps to add values to a String CVL:
- In inriver Control Center, go to Model > CVL.
- Find the CVL by searching in the list of CVLs.
- Double-click on the row of the CVL you want to edit.
- Click on the button Add CVL Value.
- Enter the ID of the CVL in the column Id. The ID can contain letters and numbers and must be unique within the list. Note that once you have set the value for the ID, it can't be changed.
- Enter a number in the column Index. This number determines the sort order for the values when this CVL is used in the Web Portal.
- Should the CVL value be hidden initially?
- If no, enter false in the Deactivated column.
- If yes, enter true in the Deactivated column.
- Enter the CVL value in the column Value.
- For example, the row for your CVL may now look like this:
- Click Save to save this value to the CVL.
- Add more values as needed. Here is an example of what the CVL could look like when used in the Web Portal: